Livestream/Online Yoga Class Schedule
All Livestream classes are fully interactive & held via Zoom
Livestream yoga classes offer the best of all worlds. You get the same level of instruction and guidance from well-trained, devoted yoga teachers as you would in a yoga studio. You also get the flexibility to practice yoga asana, meditation, pranayama, and other wellness modalities at home, work, at the park… wherever your internet may roam.
Our Livestream classes are taught by teachers who understand that yoga practices are not “follow the leader” experiences, but an exchange of wisdom, ideas, and understanding of the physical, energetic, and emotional nature of these wellness practices.
First time to our Livestream studio? Drop in for only $5 or get 2 weeks of Unlimited access for only $22! To register, just select a class below and you’ll be prompted to purchase one of our packages.
Some packages are for In-Studio classes at Samskara Yoga in Dulles, Virginia or at Venix Rising in Clarksville, AR. Be sure you are purchasing the Livestream access package. For assistance or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 479-974-9111.
Livestream/Online Yoga Classes Best Practices
- Have your yoga mat set up around 10 minutes before your class is scheduled to begin.
- A laptop or computer connected to a TV set or monitor via HDMI cable will give you the best view of the class.
- Each class lists any additional tools or props that may be used during the session.
- It is recommended (not required) to keep your video on during class as many sessions allow the teacher to help adjust postures or offer alternatives.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions or if you need additional assistance or support in the Livestream/Online Yoga Classroom